Places to Go for a First Date in Orange, CA
Orange, California, is a charming city in Orange County that offers a variety of attractions and activities for couples looking for a romantic and fun date. Whether you prefer indoor or outdoor venues, cultural or adventurous options, or classic or trendy spots, you can find something to suit your taste and budget in Orange. Here are some of the best places to go for a first date in Orange, CA, organized by category.
Movie Theatres for Date Night in Orange
If you and your date are movie buffs, you can enjoy a cinematic experience at one of the many movie theatres in Orange. You can choose from different genres, formats, and amenities to make your movie night memorable. Here are some of the most popular movie theatres in Orange:
- AMC Orange 30: This theatre offers reserved seating, IMAX with Laser, Dolby Cinema, discount Tuesdays and matinees, open caption, laser projection, AMC Artisan Films, food and drinks mobile ordering, and Coca-Cola Freestyle machines. It is located at 20 City Blvd W Ste E, Orange, CA 92868. The phone number is (714) 769-4288. The website is https://www.amctheatres.com/movie-theatres/los-angeles/amc-orange-30.
- Cinemark Century Orange and XD: This theatre features stadium seating, digital projection, XD auditoriums, RealD 3D, closed captioning devices, descriptive narration devices, assistive listening devices, and online ticketing. It is located at 1701 W Katella Ave, Orange, CA 92867. The phone number is (714) 532-9558. The website is https://www.cinemark.com/theatres/ca-orange/cinemark-century-orange-and-xd.
Outdoor Venues for Dating in Orange
If you and your date love nature and adventure, you can explore some of the beautiful outdoor venues in Orange. You can enjoy scenic views, fresh air, wildlife, and recreational activities at these places. Here are some of the best outdoor venues for dating in Orange:
- Irvine Regional Park: This is the oldest and largest park in Orange County, covering 475 acres of land. You can visit the Orange County Zoo, ride the Irvine Park Railroad, rent a paddle boat or a bike, play horseshoes or volleyball, picnic under the oak trees, or hike on the trails. The park is located at 1 Irvine Park Road, Orange, CA 92869. The phone number is (714) 973-6835. The website is Irvine Regional Park.
- Santiago Oaks Regional Park: This is a 1,269-acre park that offers stunning views of the Santa Ana Mountains and the Santiago Creek. You can hike, bike, or horseback ride on the 20 miles of trails, or relax at the picnic areas and playgrounds. The park also features a nature center, an orange grove, and a historic dam. The park is located at 2145 N. Windes Drive, Orange, CA 92869. The phone number is (714) 973-6620. The website is Santiago Oaks Regional Park.
Other Venues for Dating in Orange
If you and your date are looking for some other venues that are not movie theatres or outdoor places, you can still find plenty of options in Orange. You can visit some of the most popular art galleries and indoor tourist attractions in Orange that will appeal to your artistic and cultural interests. Here are some of the best other venues for dating in Orange:
- Hilbert Museum of California Art: This is a museum that showcases California art from the 20th century, with a focus on California Scene Painting and illustration art. You can admire paintings by artists such as Millard Sheets, Rex Brandt, Mary Blair, Phil Dike, Emil Kosa Jr., and more. The museum also hosts temporary exhibitions and events throughout the year. The museum is located at 167 N Atchison Street, Orange, CA 92866. The phone number is (714) 516-5880. The website is https://www.hilbertmuseum.com/.
- Orange Public Library & History Center: This is a library and a history center that offers a variety of resources and services for the community. You can browse books, magazines, newspapers, DVDs, CDs, audiobooks, e-books, and more at the library, or access computers, printers, scanners, copiers, fax machines, and Wi-Fi. You can also join book clubs, storytimes, workshops, classes, and other programs for all ages. At the history center, you can learn about the history and heritage of Orange through exhibits, artifacts, photographs, documents, maps, and oral histories. The library and history center are located at 407 E Chapman Avenue, Orange, CA 92866. The phone number is (714) 288-2400. The website is Orange Public Library.
- The Outlets at Orange: This is an outdoor shopping and entertainment center that features more than 120 stores, restaurants, and entertainment venues. You can shop for fashion, accessories, shoes, home goods, electronics, and more at the outlet stores of brands such as Nike, Gap, Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, and more. You can also dine at a variety of eateries, such as Blaze Pizza, Buffalo Wild Wings, Johnny Rockets, and more. You can also have fun at the entertainment venues, such as AMC Theatres 30 with IMAX & Dolby Cinema at AMC Prime (see above), Dave & Buster’s (a restaurant and arcade), Lucky Strike Lanes (a bowling alley), Vans Skatepark (an indoor skate park), and more. The outlets are located at 20 City Boulevard West Suite C5 Orange CA 92868. The phone number is (714) 769-4001. The website is https://www.simon.com/mall/the-outlets-at-orange.
These are some of the places to go for a first date in Orange, CA, that will make your date unforgettable. Whether you choose to watch a movie, enjoy nature, or visit a museum, you will have a great time with your date in Orange.