Last Revised on October 14, 2011
What personally identifying information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you use our site, register on our site or place an order.
We may collect and store any personal information you enter on our website. This includes identifying information, such as email address, address, your name, telephone number, and, if you transact business with us, financial information such as your payment method. We also collect information about your username, your age and gender, personal preferences, activities and interests, and other demographic information (such as birth date, ethnicity, income level, postal code, occupation, etc.).
Information Collected Automatically
Godatingsite.com automatically collects information from your browser when you visit our website. This information includes your IP address, browser type, cookie information, your browser language and access times.
We also collect information about your online activity on our website, such as the date and time of your visits, the links you click, the searches you conduct on our site, and the web pages you visit.
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
Information collected by third-parties.
We may use third-party companies (such as Google) for advertising when you are on the website. Godatingsite.com does not provide any personal information to these third parties.
Some of these third-party advertising companies may be members of the Network Advertising Initiative , which offers a single place to opt out of advertisement targeting from members (www.networkadvertising.org). Google operates the DoubleClick online ad serving product and is a member of the Network Advertising Initiative.
What do we use your information for?
The information we collect about you may be used to:
• Deliver the services that you have requested
• Improve customer service and provide you with customer support
• Improve our website, perform analysis and research about your use of the website
• Personalize your experience
• Communicate with you by email, telephone and mobile devices about products or services that we provide
• Send periodic emails. The email address you provide, will be used to send you information and updates about our services
• Develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our site
• Enforce or exercise any rights in our terms and conditions
• Manage our business
• Manage your account
• Provide Godatingsite.com advertisements to you when you visit our site
Administer a contest, survey, promotion or other site feature
• Process transactions
• Perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection
How do we protect your information?
We take appropriate security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure.
However, no computer system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we maintain the safety of your personal information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, messages, searches, or other communications will always remain secure.
With whom we share your personally identifying information
We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated below. We may share your personally identifiable information with:
• Trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you.
• We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law enforcement, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party websites
There are places on our website where you may click on a link to access other websites.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection
We restrict the use of our service to individuals age 18 and above. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13.
How to Delete User Profile
You have to be logged in and have a valid email address in order to remove your profile.
Please follow this link to remove your profile: http://godatingsite.com/deleteaccount.php
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at http://godatingsite.com/terms_and_conditions.php
How to contact us